Mnpctech is your source of where to buy the best Right Angled 90 Degree USB 3.0 19 Pin Computer PC Motherboard Headers.
Sold Individually for $8.99 Each, as Outward or Inward direction.
Outward direction Right Angled 90 Degree USB 3.0 19 Pin Motherboard Header.
Inward direction Right Angled 90 Degree USB 3.0 19 Pin Motherboard Header
90 degree USB 3.0 motherboard header measures 3.15 x 1.97 x 0.59 inches.
These Right Angled 90 Degree USB 3.0 19 Pin USB Motherboard Headers Fit Very tight in your motherboard USB header connection, so you need to gently rock them back and forth when pulling them out.
Right Angled 90 Degree USB 3.0 19 Pin Motherboard Internal Headers Are great way to hide your USB cables to create an ultra clean custom gaming PC build.
- USB 3.0 19/20pin Male to Female Extension Adapter with 80 degree angle. It’s down angled to help hide your cable from view. Suitable for Desktop PC motherboards that include ASUS Strix, MSI, ZOTAC, MSI Gaming, Procolor, and Gigabyte.
- This motherboard 3.0 Right Angled USB cable header will also help you avoid the solve of accidentally breaking obstructing motherboard USB cable pins from the PC case.
- High Performance speeds up to 5Gbps 10× faster than USB 2.0 Version. This Right Angled 90 Degree USB 3.0 19 Pin motherboard header supports two-way data transmission at the same time without losing data.
- Compatible with AS Rock, ASUS, Gigabyte, MSI, and ZOTAC Motherboards with USB 3.0 19-Pin Motherboard Internal Header mounting. This right angled 90 degree USB 3.0 19 Pin motherboard header standard with your Intel and AMD ccpu based Motherboard with USB 3.0 20 pin connector. It fits 19 pin/20 pin ports for fitting all brand of Gaming PC motherboards
- Made of high quality ABS material and electronic parts. Right Angled 90 Degree USB 3.0 19 Pin motherboard header is a small size makes it light weight, the height is only 14mm. The Black ABS shell is strong and durable, to avoid cracking or breaking.
- Right angled 90 degree USB 3.0 19 pin motherboard header is easy to install, simply push into motherboard header Plug & play.But note the standard slot design,do not try to remove once plugged into motherboard.