Mnpctech Pioneer PL-55 and PL-55X are a custom design that's made from aluminum and smaller diameter than the original Pioneer plastic feet.
*Includes #8 wood screws for mounting onto bottom of Pioneer PL-55 & PL-55X
Mnpctech Pioneer PL-55, PL-55X Adjustable Leveling Turntable Isolation Feet allow 1/4" (6.35mm) of adjustment.
Mnpctech Pioneer PL-55, PL-55X Adjustable Leveling Turntable Isolation Feet Set helps eliminate and isolate vibration. These custom made Pioneer PL-55, PL-55X Adjustable Leveling Turntable Isolation Feet give your PL-55 and PL-55X vintage turntable more stability to help eliminate vibrations and needle skipping.
*Turn bottom of foot for easy height adjustment (1/4" range) for leveling your phono or turntable.
*Each foot measures 1-3/4" diameter by 2" or adjusted to 2-1/4".
*Each foot has 1/2" x 3/4" tall Neoprene foot on bottom to help pivot your turntable and protect your audio furniture or fixture.
*Includes four #8 wood screws for mounting onto bottom of Pioneer PL-55 & PL-55X
Pioneer PL-55, PL-55X Record Player Phonograph Adjustable Height Feet are MADE IN MINNESOTA BY MNPCTECH. MADE IN USA
Mounting Instructions for Mnpctech Pioneer PL-55, PL-55X Height Adjustable Feet.
- Remove your factory feet and screws.
- Unscrew and remove bottom portion of our Height Adjustable foot.
- Insert included screw into top portion.
- Attach top portion of foot onto bottom of turntable.
- Tighten mounting screw to the point that you can still effortlessly rotate the foot by hand. This way the load of the turntable transfers to the top rubber Isolator and feet perform as intended.