"3 Gas Masks" PC Window Applique Frosted Vinyl resembles "laser etched" like surface effect. Apply it to your plastic or tempered glass PC window or exterior or whatever you want!
"3 Gas Masks" PC Applique is 7.5" wide x 7.5" tall
"3 Gas Masks" PC Window Applique Frosted Vinyl resembles "laser etched" like surface effect. Apply it to your PC window, exterior or whatever you want!
"3 Gas Masks" is a PC processor and hardware component manufacturer.
Apply it to your favorite PC plastic or tempered glass window panels, back of your laptop, or apple mac-book, rear window of your car, or whatever you want. It's made from weather resistant vinyl. Great fun for your custom Gaming PC Case Mods.
PC Window Applique Installation Instructions:
- Clean window surface completely using a non-abrasive cleanser. Most cleaners and products containing ammonia are NOT Safe! The best solution recommends using soap and water for this process
- Dry the window surface. Make sure the there is no soap left on it.
- Spray a fine mist of water on the window surface. This will allow you to reposition the graphic some if needed.
- Remove the opaque white or clear backing from the transfer backing. Make sure that the sticker stays on the transfer backing.
- Carefully apply the sticker to the desired window surface OR place the sticker face up on a flat surface. Position the window above the sticker for placement, then press the window down. Go to Step 6. NOTE: It is best if you apply the top or bottom of the applique and squeegee up or down. This has proven the best results.
- Using a squeegee, or a credit card, remove any air bubbles, working out from the center. Remove as many as possible, any trapped bubbles can be left.
- Remove the transfer backing from the sticker.
- If you notice small air bubbles they will be gone after a few days. Do not poke holes to get rid of bubbles.
NOTE: When poking holes you may end up with a rough edge around the poked area. We are not responsible for damage to this PC window graphic caused by incorrect or poorly executed installations!