Replaces Roper Washing Machine Water Inlet Valve on Washer Model RAL5144BQ1.
OEM Part - Manufacturer #285805
Roper Washing machine water inlet valve kit with bracket. Stops Water Leaking into your machine after finishing load or slow fill cycle. These issues are often due to old age or restricted water valve. The original Roper factory valve should never be disassembled and cleaned, only replaced.
Watch this video guide for installing Roper Washing Machine Water Inlet Valve RAL5144BQ1.
Replaces original Roper EATON N-50 DOLE MOPD 175 PSI Water Inlet Valve.
Roper Washing Machine Water Inlet Valve RAL5144BQ1 is located on right hand side on back of the unit.
1. Unplug Roper washing machine from wall.
2. Shut Off Hot and Cold water line to Washing machine.
3. Unscrew Disconnect Hot and Cold water lines from machine. Have bucket or towel handy to collect water trapped inside water lines.
4. Unscrew Top Control Panel (Two Phillips head screws)
5. Remove Brass Left and Right Clips that attach rear access panel onto machine.
6. Unscrew right hand side panel at the back of the Roper machine.
7. Tip rear panel back to access Water Inlet Valve.
8. Unscrew Water Inlet Valve (Two screws)
9. Detach Hose connected to Water Inlet Valve with Pliers.
10. Install Machine Water Inlet Valve RAL5144BQ1.
11. Reverse process to re-assemble everything.