Mnpctech's REGA Planar 25 / RP25 Adjustable Leveling Turntable Isolation Feet allow 1/4" (6.35mm) of adjustment.
Mnpctech's REGA Planar 25 / RP25 Adjustable Leveling Turntable Isolation Feet Set helps eliminate and isolate vibration. These custom made REGA Planar 25 / RP25 Adjustable Leveling Turntable Isolation Feet give your turntable more stability to help eliminate vibrations and needle skipping.
Three Adjustable REGA Planar 25 / RP25 Turntable Feet For $99.99
*Turn bottom of foot for easy height adjustment (1/4" range) for leveling your phono or turntable.
*Each foot measures 1-3/4" diameter by 2" or adjusted to 2-1/4".
*Each foot has 1/2" x 3/4" tall Neoprene foot on bottom to help pivot your turntable and protect your audio furniture or fixture.
Fits REGA Planar 25 / RP25 Vinyl Analog Turntable.
TURNTABLE IN PHOTOS IS NOT INCLUDED. Mnpctech Custom Anti-Vibration, Height Adjustable Turntable Isolation Feet MADE IN MINNESOTA. MADE IN USA
Use Mnpctech Adjustable height Rega Research REGA Planar 25 / RP25 Isolation feet to replace the original 3 Rega Aluminium and Rubber feet on REGA Planar 25 / RP25 turntables.
Mounting Instructions for Mnpctech Height Adjustable Feet.
- Remove your factory feet and screws.
- Unscrew and remove bottom portion of our Height Adjustable foot.
- Insert included screw into top portion.
- Attach top portion of foot onto bottom of turntable.
- Tighten mounting screw to the point that you can still effortlessly rotate the foot by hand. This way the load of the turntable transfers to the top rubber Isolator and feet perform as intended.