Not Compatible with Clearaudio Concept or Active Turntable Covers.
Mnpctech's Clearaudio Concept & Active series Adjustable Leveling Turntable Isolation Feet allow 1/4" (6.35mm) of adjustment.
Mnpctech's Clearaudio Concept & Active Adjustable Leveling Turntable Isolation Feet Set helps eliminate and isolate vibration. These custom made Clearaudio Concept & Active Adjustable Leveling Turntable Isolation Feet give your turntable more stability to help eliminate vibrations and needle skipping.
Three Adjustable Clearaudio Concept & Active Turntable Feet.
*Turn bottom of foot for easy height adjustment (1/4" range) for leveling your phono or turntable.
*Each foot measures 1-3/4" diameter by 2" or adjusted to 2-1/4".
*Each foot has 1/2" x 3/4" tall Neoprene foot on bottom to help pivot your turntable and protect your audio furniture or fixture.
Includes three 6mm machine screws.
Clearaudio Concept & Active TURNTABLE IN PHOTOS IS NOT INCLUDED. Mnpctech Custom Anti-Vibration, Height Adjustable Turntable Isolation Feet MADE IN MINNESOTA. MADE IN USA
Use Mnpctech Adjustable height Rega Research Isolation feet to replace the original 3 Rega Aluminium and Rubber feet on RP6, P7 and P9 turntables. They can also be used as an upgrade on other Rega turntables (such as the RP1, RP3, P1, P2, P3, Planar 2, Planar 3 etc.), as well as some Rega derived turntables from brands such as Edwards Audio, NAD, Goldring etc.
Mounting Instructions for Mnpctech Height Adjustable Feet.
- Remove your factory feet and screws.
- Unscrew and remove bottom portion of our Height Adjustable foot.
- Insert included screw into top portion.
- Attach top portion of foot onto bottom of turntable.
- Tighten mounting screw to the point that you can still effortlessly rotate the foot by hand. This way the load of the turntable transfers to the top rubber Isolator and feet perform as intended.