These Mnpctech are custom made for the Rega Research Planar RP8 and RP10 Skeletal Turntable. The Rega RP8 & RP10 turntable comes with two types of feet. These Mnpctech feet attach to the skeleton frame only.
Adjustable Leveling Turntable Isolation Feet allow 1/4" (6.35mm) of adjustment.
Mnpctech Rega Planar P8 and P10 Adjustable Leveling Turntable Isolation Feet will help in eliminating and isolating vibrations while listening to your music.. These custom made Rega Research Planar RP8 and RP10 Skeletal Adjustable Leveling Turntable Isolation Feet give your turntable more stability to help eliminate vibrations and needle skipping.
Three Adjustable Rega Research Planar Turntable Feet For $119.99
Includes Three Mounting bolts, M6 machine thread.
*Turn bottom of foot for easy height adjustment (1/4" range) for leveling your phono or turntable.
*Each foot measures 1-3/4" diameter by 2" or adjusted to 2-1/4".
*Each foot has 1/2" x 3/4" tall Neoprene foot on bottom to help pivot your turntable and protect your audio furniture or fixture.
Fit your new or vintage Rega Research Planar RP8 and RP10 Skeletal Turntable. These Rega turntables are also referred to as the skeletal Planar P8 and Planar P10 phonographs and analog vinyl record players.
TURNTABLE IN PHOTOS IS NOT INCLUDED. Mnpctech Custom Anti-Vibration, Height Adjustable Turntable Isolation Feet MADE IN MINNESOTA. MADE IN USA
Use Mnpctech Adjustable height Rega Research Isolation feet to replace the original 3 Rega Aluminium and Rubber feet on RP8 and RP10 Skeletal Turntables. They can also be used as an upgrade on your old / vintage Rega RP8 and RP10 Skeletal Turntable.
Mounting Instructions for Mnpctech Height Adjustable Feet.
- Remove factory feet and screws on Rega RP8 and RP10 Skeletal Turntable
- Unscrew and remove bottom portion of our Height Adjustable foot.
- Insert included screw into top portion.
- Attach top portion of foot onto bottom of turntable.
- Tighten mounting screw to the point that you can still effortlessly rotate the foot by hand. This way the load of the turntable transfers to the top rubber Isolator and feet perform as intended.